About Me

My photo
No, I'm some OTHER Anthony Anderson, not the one you might have seen in movies or on Law & Order. In addition to short stories in "Twisted Dreams", "Horrotica", and "The Nubian Chronicles"; I am also the author of "The Vile, Sinister, and Most Utterly Diabolical Account of Latrina Emerson" currently available at Amazon.com or at lulu.com I'm also part of The Gothic Creatives administrated by Andrea Dean von Scoyoc.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Water Cooler Question #1: Prince songs, et al.

Okay, today I shall experiment with doing a more "mainstream" type of blog--a.k.a. the quiz--and see what kind of shape it leaves my brain in.  I shall quit if I violently expel any more gray matter out of my ears than the time I accidentally glanced at something on BET.

Question:  Which song by Prince, Morris Day & the Time, Vanity 6, or any Prince-produced/"Minneapolis Sound" artist(s) is more likely to get you in the mood?  Let's see how many of you can make some reference to any Prince album that came out before "1999" or "Purple Rain" (Then again, things might get a little creepy once someone mentions "Sister" from "Dirty Mind").

2 comments:

A. A. Scribe said...

I'll start first: My favorite song(s) is/are whatever hers/theirs (the woman/women I'm interested in at the moment) is/are.

Anonymous said...

Gett Off, but considering you re-posted this from where I posted in Dave's page earlier today you probably already know this. :)

Darling Nikki would be my second favorite.